ADMISSION ELIGIBLE CRITERIA
- Passed the HSC (std XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry (There will be option for chemistry as per change by DTE) and secured minimum 50% marks. (45% marks for Backward Class category candidates from Maharashtra only).Also as per the.
- Ranking obtained in JEE & HSC Exam conducted by the competent authority of Government of Maharashtra.
- The students who passed diploma in second class (minimum 50%) are also eligible for admission to First Year Engineering course in respective branch.
- For details please refer information JEE brochure or contact College office
- For admission against management quota and vacant seats if any advertisement appear in news paper.
Direct Second Year Of Engineering :
- The students who have passed Diploma Course of Engineering or Technology with branch from the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education with the minimum marks are qualified for the admission to Direct Second Year Engineering course.