Mr. Sitaram Gangale from Mechanical Engineering selected in Amazon for a package of 4.5 LPA.
Why Recruit @ SBPCOE
- We at SBPCOE, conducts an extensive research on what gets students the best jobs.
- Students are groomed in the Life Skills program that gives them an edge when they join any company.
- We are committed to a successful future and better placement opportunity for our students. We ensure that students get the best jobs available in the market.
- SBPCOE has a placement committee that coordinates the placement activities of the institute and also acts as a liaison between the organization and the students.
- Rigorous market and academic research.
- Students are groomed in the soft Skills program that gives them an edge when they appear in the interview process of any company.
- Every week we arrange industrial lectures for our students.
- The committee takes care of the correspondence with the prospective employers, arranging pre-placement talk, personal campus interviews and providing other facilities that may be required by visiting organizations. Placement of students is a top priority at SBPCOE T&P cell.
PROF. KAMBLE S.P.
Industry Institute Interaction (III) Cell
The Industry Institute Interaction Cell was established at S. B Patil College of Engineering (SBPCOE) under the Industry Institute Interaction Scheme of the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. of India.
To bridge a gap between the theoretical and practical aspects of the curriculum, Corporate Interaction is extremely important.
Better interaction between Technical institutions and industry is the need of the hour. This will have great bearing on the Engineering Curriculum, exposure of industrial atmosphere to engineering students and subsequent placement of young graduating engineers in industries across the country.
There is an urgent need of interaction of industry and academics where academic institutes can prepare students for jobs in multinational companies and industry will also be benefited by possibility of receiving well-trained workforce.
The Functions of Industry-Institute Interaction Cell :-
1.To synchronize the quality of engineering education to cater the needs of the industry.
2.To give industrial exposure to Faculty members and students, to tune their knowledge to cope with the industrial culture.
3.To assist the Departments in organizing workshops, conferences and symposia with joint participation of the industries.
4.To improve curricula,faculty, infrastructure, pedagogy in line with the industry’s requirements.
5.Encouraging Engineers from industries to visit institution to deliver lectures.
6.Participation of experts from industries, in curriculum development.
7.To organize industrial visits for Faculty members and students.
8.To encourage Faculty members to use their expertise in solving the problems faced by the industries, thus creating opportunity for consultancy.
9.Industrial testing by Faculty and technician at site, or in laboratory.
10.To organize in-plant training for the students
11.Collaborative degree or diploma course certification.
12.To identify the areas for executive development programs in the areas of recent technological advances.
13.To assist the Departments in establishing rapport with industries for taking up mini projects and projects.
14.To coordinate/ identify industrial partners for proposing ‘Centre for Excellence’.
15.To develop good work culture among the
16.To strengthen Alumni relations.
17.To assist the Training and Placement Division.
18.Visit of industry executives and practicing engineers to the institute for seeing research work and laboratories.
19.Memorandum of Understanding between the institute and industries to bring the two sides emotionally and strategically closer.
20.Visiting faculty from industries.
21.R&D Laboratories sponsored by industries at the institute
Industry-Institute Interaction Cell Members:-
|1||Prof. S.P. Kamble||TPO||Coordinator|
|2||Prof. S. T. Devkate||Associate Professor||Member|
|3||Prof. S. T.Shirkande||Asst. Professor||Member|
|4||Prof. A. C. Bhosale||Asst. Professor||Member|
|5||Prof. U. A. Chatte||Asst. Professor||Member|
|6||Prof. M. B. Katkar||Asst. Professor||Member|
- SBPCOE have MOU with International Albert Schweitzer’s Leadership for Life foundation Newyork USA
- SBPCOE have MOU with APART Education Pune for Language Lab ,communication Skill and aptitude
- SBPCOE have MOU with Scout Pune for soft skill program
- SBPCOE have MOU with Good through Bangalore for placement
- SBPCOE have MOU with career folio Pune for Automated Recruitment.
- SBPCOE have MOU with TCS Pune for Government exam
- SBPCOE have MOU with Copper track Industries Nashik for placement and industrial training and visits
- SBPCOE have MOU with Softcon Pune for short term industrial training
- SBPCOE have MOU with Reliance infrastructure Dahanu, Palghar for industrial internship
- SBPCOE have MOU with Mico embedded Pune for industrial Workshop and training
- SBPCOE have MOU with Knowledge Kuotient Mumbai for Industry knowledge expert lecture
- SBPCOE have MOU with Arc-Tech Pune for Technical training and Placement
- SBPCOE have MOU with Indo German Tool Room(IGTR) for Aurangabad Technical training
- SBPCOE have MOU with Fossilace Bangalore for placement
- SBPCOE have MOU with Opulent for project Sponsorship and Placement
- SBPCOE h have MOU with Piaggio ,cottoning etc for academic-Industrial project sponsorship
Training & Program
Training Programs Conducted
Training Session by Mr. Pravin Jain from ICT ACADEMY
- Communication Skills Training To FE Students:
- Soft Skills Training To Second Year Students:
- Aptitude Training To Third Year Students:
- Interview Preparation Session For Final Year Students
- Mock GD / PI Sessions For Final Year Students
- Mock Aptitude Tests (Written And Online) For Final Year Students
Placement Drive Conducted
Placement drive of Paramatrix Technologies Pvt Ltd. Mr C Jecob HR receiving felicitation.
Placement drive of Capital Via Global Research Ltd. Mr. Savio, HR , receiving felicitation.
Dr. Pravin Nemade Sir, Principal SBPCOE, felicitated, Mr. Ankit Bhagat, HR Eternus Solutions.
Placement drive of Eternus Solutions.
105 Placed in Academic Year 2018-19
Last 3 Years Recruitments
|Sr No||Name of the Company||Package(LPA)||Name of the Company||Package(LPA)||Name of the Company||Package(LPA)|
|3||RK Infosystem||2.2||RK Infosystem||2.2||Opulent||2.4|
|4||Arxxus Technology||4.1||Vyom Labs||2.5||Reliance||2.4|
|9||Wipro||3.5||Accede Software Solutions||2.4||HCL||3.6|
|11||Syntel||3.2||Aju Tech||1.8||system Plus||2.4|
|17||Asahi Glass India Ltd.||3.6||Marrow Technologies||1.2||BNC Power||2.2|
|18||PubMatic India Pvt. Ltd.||6||iSash||1.7|
|29||Exadatum Software Pvt Ltd Pune||5.2|
|30||Micromatic Machine Tools Private Ltd||3.2|
|33||EXADATUM SOFTWARE PVT LTD||5.2|
Industry Feedback Form
Introduction About GATE:
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination conducted jointly by the IISc, Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt of India.
Qualifying in GATE is a mandatory requirement for seeking admission and/or financial assistance to:
(i) Master’s programs and direct Doctoral programs in Engineering/Technology/Architecture
(ii) Doctoral programs in relevant branches of Science, in the institutions supported by the MHRD and other Government agencies.
Even in some colleges and institutions, which admit students without MHRD scholarship/assistantship, the GATE qualification is mandatory. Further, many Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) have been using the GATE score in their recruitment process.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is basically an examination on the comprehensive understanding of the candidates in various undergraduate subjects and post-graduate level subjects in Science. GATE Exam is to be conducted for 25 subjects (also referred to as “papers”). The GATE examination centres are spread in different cities across India, as well as, in six cities outside India. The examination would be purely a Computer Based Test (CBT).
The GATE score would reflect the relative performance level of the candidate in a particular subject, which is quantified based on the several years of examination data. Note that the GATE score is valid for THREE YEARS from the date of announcement of the results.